Terms & Conditions
Upon registration you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. Please familiarise yourself with them prior to kickoff.
- Venue Location: Benowa – Griffith Uni Knights Rugby Club
- Key Contact: Matt Anderson – 0416 922 883
- Game Times: Fixtures for the whole season (excluding Finals) are available through the Fixtures link. We have tried our hardest to share around early and late games. These are subject to change and must be checked before and ON game day.
- Online Registration: Captains are reminded that they are responsible for team members registering through the online process and ensuring their team details are up to date. Players not registered are not covered for insurance purposes. Captains are also reminded to bring the signed Registration form (Captain only to sign) on the first night. Captains will receive and email regarding the registration process. If you (as captain) have not received an email with the Registration process please email email@example.com or Rebecca@trlgoldcoast.com.au
- Player Registrations: In order to play TRL you must be registered. To register, you must follow the process as outlined in the email that went to your Captain. This process is also outlined HERE. Note: you only need to register online once (i.e online registration will carry over from the previous season).
- First Night: Please ensure that your team arrives at least 20mins (30mins if you’re a new team) prior to kick off to receive important information.
- Finals: All teams play games in the Final weeks (Weeks 9&10). Teams not in semi/grand finals are playing for the Wildcard (explained below). Only players registered online by Week 7 are eligible for Finals.
- From Weeks 4-8 teams will be allocated a Bonus Uniform Point (5 bonus points in total on offer) for each week that the ENTIRE team is in a numbered Uniform.
- All players (including substitutes) must have the EXACT SAME uniform.
- Uniforms must have a visible number on the back of the Uniform
Fixtures & Ladders
Fixtures are subject to change. Please check your game-times on the afternoon of your game (do not just rely on Spawtz reminders the day before).